FIFA 2018 WORLD CUP RUSSIA (Group E) – African Zone
Uganda Cranes Vs Congo Brazzaville
Saturday, 12th November 2016
At Nelson Mandela National Stadium, Namboole (4 p.m)
- Charges: 25,000/- (Ordinary), VIP (60,000/- Blue seats) and 150,000/- (VVIP- Orange seats)
The match tickets for the Uganda Cranes versus Congo Brazzaville match hit the market officially on Wednesday at various selling points.
The development was communicated by the FUFA International Match Organizing Committee chairman, Dr. Bernard Patrick Ogwel on Wednesday morning during the weekly press conference held at FUFA House in Mengo, Kampala.
Soccer fans have been urged to purchase the match tickets at the official released selling points to avoid buying fake tickets.
Flanked by the FUFA Communications manager, Ahmed Hussein, Dr Ogwel also released the detailed programme the arrival of Congo Brazzaville team and match officials.
We expect the match officials by Thursday evening and Congo Brazzaville arrives Wednesday
Meanwhile, the Uganda Cranes team continues to train on Wednesday afternoon at Namboole.
The Ticket selling points:
- FUFA Shop at FUFA House in Mengo
- TOTAL: Bwaise, Kajjansi, Kireka, Arua Park, Bweyogerere, Natete, Kibuli, City Centre (Opposite Uganda House), Nakivubo
- SHELL-Capital Kampala road, Kalerwe, Bugolobi, Kibuye, Kabalagala, Kireka
- KOBIL-Kawempe, Kasubi
- CITY OIL– Namirembe, Bombo Road, City Tyres 6th Street Industrial Area (Mandela Auto Zone), Nakawa, Kamwokya
- GAPCO– Ben Kiwanuka street
- Capital Shoppers- Mukono
- Hardware World Ntinda
- Dellah Attractions F18-Kampala Road Boulevard Building
- Tango Sport- Jinja
- Makubuya’s shop- Jinja