Uganda national team-The Cranes is prepared for a challenge against Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2017 Qualifiers (Group D).
Farouk Miya, Isaac Isinde, Emmanuel Okwi, William Luwagga Kizito and goalkeeper Robert Odongkara reported to the team’s training on Tuesday evening.
Goalkeeper Dennis Onyango and Mike Azira were to report later in the night.
The team training resumed today, Wednesday at Mandela National Stadium in Namboole.
The match day tickets for Uganda versus Burkina Faso are already on the market at various selling destinations.
The ticket selling points have been released by the FUFA Marketing department.
Students (pilot project at MUBS, MUK) will pay Shs15,000.
“If someone buys ten (10) tickets at once of the Shs50,000 category, he/she will pay Shs400,000,” the football governing body says.
They are on the market effective Wednesday, 23rd March 2016 to 27th March 2016.
“Fans are advised to buy genuine match tickets early enough to avoid the last minute rash, at only the named official selling points,” Esther Musoke, the FUFA Marketing Manager cautions.
Ordinary tickets go for 20,000/=, VIP tickets cost 50,000/= and VVIP tickets cost 120,000/= each.
- Shell Kabalagala
- Shell Malindi (Kibuye)
- Shell Bugolobi
- Shell Kireka
- Shell Capital (Kampala Road)
- Shell Lugogo By -pass
- Shell Kalerwe
- Shell Jinja Road (Kitgum House)
- Arua Park City Centre (Opposite Uganda House)
- Shoprite – Ben Kiwanuka Street
- Plaza Building, Jinja Road (opposite KCB Bank)
- Kobil Kawempe
- Kobil Kasubi
- Kobil Jinja Town
- Ben Kiwanuka Street
- Namirembe Road
- Martin Road
- Bombo Road
- City Tyres 6th Street
- Hard Ware World Ntinda
- In Jinja Town- (Makubuya Enterprises Shop)
- Mukono City Shoppers Supermarket
- FUFA sports shop-at FUFA House
- Boulevard Building Kampala Road -Dellar Attractions
- FUFA Sports Shop at FUFA House
- NIC Head Office, Kampala
- Eco Petrol Bweyogerere