In October, president-elect Donald Trump spoke in Gettysburg, Pa., and released a plan for his first 100 days in office called “Donald Trump’s Contract With The American Voter.”
This is what his administration will immediately pursue on the first day of his term of office:
Six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest
collusion in Washington, DC:
1) Propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
2) A hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
3) A requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
4) 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
5) A lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
6) A complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
Seven actions to protect American workers:
1) I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
2) I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
3) I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
4) I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
5) I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
6) Lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
7) cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure
Five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:
1) Cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
2) Begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
3) Cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
4) begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
5) Suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
Legislative measures for passage within the first 100 days of the Administration:
1) Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy create new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief and lifting the restrictions on American energy.
2) End the Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
3) American Energy and Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over ten years. It is revenue neutral.
4) School Choice and Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends Common Core and brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and makes two- and four-year college more affordable.
5) Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines and lets states manage Medicaid funds.
6) Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and eldercare from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-site childcare services and creates tax-free dependent care savings accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
7) End Illegal Immigration Act. Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country of Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
8) Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a task force on violent crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police.
9) Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment.
10) Clean Up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to drain the swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.