Three children have died after their house caught fire on Sunday morning.
The deceased are identified as Gilbert Elido 7, Mariam Nangonde 2, and Mose Omoding 6months all children to Florence Acheng, a resident of Kiwanga village Goma sub-county Mukono district.
The fire was reportedly caused on Sunday night by arsonists who drenched the house with petrol before setting it on fire.
At the time, the victim’s mother, Acheng had gone to police to report a case after she developed misunderstandings with some of her in-laws.
Acheng said upon her return from police, she saw her house on fire and made an alarm, calling for help.
She said she attempted to save her kids but they were already dead and she also sustained some injuries in the process.
According to the LC1 chairman of Kiwanga Mawoto Musa Kabega Tawtambude, there had been some misundertandings between Acheng and one of her in-laws only identified as Allan but he referred them to police since Allan had started threatening her.