The Federation of Uganda Football Associations (FUFA), sponsors Airtel and partners (Nile special, NIC and BIDCO) of the Uganda Cranes have managed to find a solution that allows all players in the topflight gain free access to this Saturday’s 2017 AFCON Qualifier between Uganda Cranes and Botswana at Namboole stadium.
“All players in the top flight -Azam Uganda Premier League will gain free access to Saturday’s match. The latest development caters for the 25 registered squad players per club for last season including the newly promoted teams Maroons, The Saints and Jinja Municipal Council,” said FUFA Spokesperson Ahmed Hussein.
“Players will be required to get all information about the tickets for the access to Namboole on Saturday from their clubs officials,” added Hussein.
The relegated teams at the end of the 2014/2015 season will not be considered.
Meanwhile tickets are already on market going for 20,000/-, 50,000/- and 120,000/=
The Ticket Selling outlets are;
• Shell Capital (Kampala Road)
• Shell Malindi (Kibuye)
• Shell Bugolobi
• Shell Kireka
• Shell Lugogo By-Pass
• City Centre (Opposite Uganda House)
• Shoprite – Ben Kiwanuka Street
• Plaza Building, Jinja Road (opposite KCB Bank)
ORYX LUGOGO BY-PASS (Former Engen Petrol Station)
• Kobil Kawempe
• Kobil Kasubi
• Kobil Jinja Town
• Ben Kiwanuka Street
• Namirembe Road
• Martin Road
• Bombo Road
• City Tyres 6th Street
KINGS SPORTS CENTERS (Kalerwe, Kawempe and Bwaise)
• Hard Ware World Ntinda
• In Jinja Town- (Mrs. Makubuya)
• Mukono City Shoppers Supermarket
• BIDCO OUTLET in Kikuubo (At Nabugabo Business Center near Senana Super Market, Kikuubo Lane)
• NIC head office, Kampala
• FUFA sports shop-at FUFA House
• Boulevard Building Kampala Road -Dellar Attractions