As more and more international conglomerates look to Africa to reposition their BPOs, the demand for ICT excellence in the region has never been higher. Further, as the continental economy continues to broaden, in-house call centres throughout Africa are currently looking for innovative IVR, CRM, and WFM solutions, hoping to better attract, train, and retain English-speaking talent, and trying to decide if their increased volumes should be redirected to a BPO – all in order to remain competitive.
Whether it’s replacing agents with self-serving IVRs, improving CRM systems in order to improve customer relations and integrate social media systems, or overhauling connection and telecom networks for clearer communications, African call centres are gravitating towards a more 21st century, western model.
“There’s also a push to recruit more experienced and ultimately proficient English-speaking representatives in order to better serve customers,” Zabinsky added. “Motivating and retaining strong talent has long been a dilemma for African call centre managers, and with an increase in global call flows – especially from those not versed in regional tongues – has mandated heads of contact centres to seek out highly experienced, English-speaking reps.”
With all of this in mind, Call Centre Conference Africa will bring together the most influential of regional call centre stakeholders to discuss these challenges and trends, as well as propose applicable solutions.
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
• Jannet Atika, Director of Customer Operations, Safaricom
• Job Njiru, Head of Customer Experience, KCB Bank Group
• Rishi Jatania, COO, Direct Channel Simbatech
• Nnenna Ijeoma Okeke, Head of Contact Centre Operations, Etisalat Nigeria
• Olatunji Adeleye, Regional Customer Service Manager: Sub Saharan Africa, ACCA Global – Nigeria
• Paul Kitemu, Head of Customer Experience, Co-op Bank of Kenya
• Bernard Chege, East Africa Call Center Manager, UAP – Old Mutual Group
• Eddy Victor, Head of Contact Experience, Airtel Networks Kenya Ltd
• Alex Mbaka, Head of Service Quality and Complaints Management, Barclays
• Hilario Fiandeiro, Founder & Principal Consultant, ContactCentreSmart – South Africa
• Faith Nancy Ogutu, Business Planning Manager – Retail and Business Banking, Dubai Islamic Bank Kenya
Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at http://bit.ly/CCCAEINPR, call +971 4 364 2975 or email email@example.com.